CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Pre-Op Testing

I went on December 22 for my pre-operation testing.  Everything went well and as scheduled minus one set back.  It turns out that I have a heart murmur that I didn't know about.  This wasn't such a big deal, but I was forced to substitute my blood bank appointment with an electrocardiogram.  I got my clearance a couple of days later.  I'm all set to go.

I had to fill a persciption of some antibiotic goo that I need to shove up my nose twice a day.  I also have to shower with these special wipes.  It looks like they take EVERY possible precaution against getting an infection.  That makes me feel a little better :)

January 4, Monday, will be the big day at 6am !!  I'm a little bit nervous but I'm very confident with my surgeon.  Prayer for me and I will post again soon letting you all know how it turned out.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and that a very happy new year is in store.

0 comments: