CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 06, 2009

Pre-Operation Testing

I was led to believe that I was going to have to be put through some serious pre-operation testing.  I just got note from the doctor and all he will need is some blood tests, bending x-rays, and an examination from the hospital's physician.  This is a serious relief after hearing about the brutal tests most patients have to endure.  Word is the tests were more harsh than the actual surgery.  Apparently my age has spared me from these tests.  Another great reason for getting this done at an earlier age!  My surgeon's assistant already booked the date for the Pre-Operation testing for me.  December 22 is the date.  The time is going by so fast...

I can only hope and pray that everything goes according to plan.  As the time gets closer, I get more nervous.  I'm getting second thoughts and that's not good!  I have to be strong and be confident in my body and my surgeon.  Now, how to stop the nightmares...

0 comments: