CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nightmares !!!

Last night I had this horrible dream and I can't get it out of my head.


My dream:  I was in a room with my brother.  He had a bunch of silverware that he was using to predict the future.  At the end of whatever he was doing with the silverware, he threw the knife and I had to slap it.  Once my hand hit the knife, it broke.  He said that meant I was going to die.  I then started following him around screaming "Is it true?  Am I going to die?".  He wouldn't answer me, but, right before I woke up he did say something to me.  I don't remember what it is that he said, but I do know that it was not a yes or no answer.


I automatically thought of my surgery when I woke up.  I was at peace with the surgery, but now I am officially frightened.  Any dream interpreters out there that can give some advice ???

0 comments: