CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Micro Pigs




My mom called me bright and early today to let me know about the new pet phenomenom.  They are called Micro Pigs or Tea Cup pigs.  I googled them this morning and they are so adorable!!  They run at about 1100 dollars each and make great pets.  They are smarter and more loving then some dogs.  Since I was little I always wanted a pig (silly dream, I know!! lol).  I have been a vegan for a while now, but before I was a vegan as a young child I NEVER ate pork.  I couldn't bring myself to chow down on such cute animals!!

My after surgery goal:  Get well quickly enough to bring home my very own tea cup piglet.  I already picked out a name, Nai.  Nai is Ian spelled backwards (named for the lovely Ian Somerhalder).  Mac (My gecko) can use some company since the passing of my beloved hedgehog, Mada.  I guess you can say I'm an animal lover..

My Mr. Mac N. Cheese =D

0 comments: