CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guess Who's Employed ?! woo hooo

As of last week, I am currently employed.  I got a prestigious position at a washer company. LMAO.  You know those little round things with a hole in the middle...  Washers are a lot more complicated then they sound. lol  On a more serious note, the job is more than decent.  It's a reasonable salary, great benefits, and the people are wonderful.  With 5 out of every 6 people unemployed, I consider myself VERY fortunate.

The big question is:  Three months post op and back to work.  How is it?

It's not bad at all !  While I still feel very stiff and awkward, the more I do the better that I feel.  It was also very reassuring when I told co-workers about the surgery and their reaction was a look of surprise.  No one had any idea.  This makes me think that feeling awkward and stiff is half in my head.

May 6th is my follow up appointment with the surgeon.  Hopefully everything is healing as well as it feels.

0 comments: